This 3-day course is intended for personnel with single-channel vibration analysis experience and little or no multi-channel experience. This class covers advanced signal processing using Emerson's patented PeakVue™ technology for slow-speed analysis, coherence and cross-channel phase, operating deflection shapes (ODS), modal analysis, and other advanced techniques.
This course is intended for personnel with single-channel vibration analysis experience and little or no multi-channel experience.
Single channel vibration analysis experience is required.
· Resonance Detection
· Dual Channel Data Collection
· Fundamentals of Cross-Channel Data Collection
· Introduction to Coherence and Cross-Channel Phase
· Orbit Data Collection
· Introduction to Operating Deflection Shape (ODS) Testing Methods
· Introduction to Modal Analysis Testing Methods
· Advanced Two-Channel DLP
· Zoom Analysis, Cascade, and Overall
· Transient Time Waveform Capture and Analysis
· AMS 2140 Analysis Experts Functions