Machinery Health - Balancing Theory & Application for AMS 2140
2016 - Machinery Health - Balancing Theory & Application for AMS 2140
OverviewThis 4-day class (2 days on Balancing Theory and 2 days on Balancing Applications with AMS 2140) teaches how to perform single- and dual-plane balancing using both graphical and analyzer-based balancing methods. The class uses the AMS 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer on lab machinery.
Understanding of vibration analysis is recommended.
• Imbalance identification
• Use of vectors
• Calculating influence coefficients
• Use of the auxiliary analyzer balance functions
• Use of UltraMgr module
• Calculating a system lag
• Estimate trial weights
• Balancing flexible rotor systems
• Balancing overhung rotors
• Applying balancing techniques in an industrial setting