This 2-day course is intended for technicians, engineers and other plant personnel who need to know how to setup, maintain, troubleshoot, and view data from the AMS 9420 Wireless Vibration Transmitter in conjunction with the AMS Machinery Manager Software. The course uses lectures and labs to maximize the hands-on experience for the students.
Course 2375 (Wireless Self Organizing Network) and some experience in Networks and Host integration would be helpful.
• Overview of AMS 9420 hardware components
• Overview of the 1420 Wireless Gateway
• Vibration basics and terminology relating to AMS 9420
• Import data into AMS Machinery Manager
• View data using AMS Machinery Manager
• Troubleshooting and maintenance