Northeast Controls serves customers in a geographic territory that includes most of New York State (excluding NY City), Western Massachusetts, and Southern Vermont.
Click here for a map of our territory coverage.
For a geographic map of all 21 Emerson Impact Partners' territory coverage in all of North America, click here.
To contact a Northeast Controls' Sales Engineer or Sales Associate to place your Purchase Order, click here.
You can also contact our Main Office at (1)-518-664-6600 and speak with our Administrative Assistant who will be happy to assist in directing your call to the appropriate Sales Engineer for order processing.
Each of Northeast Controls sales offices are open from 8:00am - 5:00 pm EST, Monday - Friday. Our Main Office Number is 1-(518)-664-6600 and our Adminstrative Assistant will help direct your call.
Our offices are closed on weekends, holidays, and during lunch from 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST. When our offices are closed, you can dial by name and leave a voicemail message for your contact.
For After-Hours Emergency Assistance, you may contact our Answering Service by dialing 1-(518)-292-0356.
For 24 x 7 Emergency Assistance after working hours, or on weekends, you may contact our Answering Service by dialing 1-(518)-292-0356. Based on the nature of your need, a Service Fee may be applied to accommodate your Emergency. After Hours Support Rates will be quoted to you over the phone.
If your call is not urgent, you can leave a message on our Main Office Number at 1-(518)-664-6600 and our Administrative Assistant will pass your message on to the appropriate personnel within our Company during the morning hours of the next business day.
We assigned your order to a Sales Associate at Northeast Controls who is responsible for managing your order. To speak with your Sales Associate, please contact us by phone at 1-(518)-664-6600 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for good talent and appreciate your interest in exploring a career with Northeast Controls. For more information, please go to the Careers page on our website, and scroll down, where you can apply on-line for a current opening. Employment applications can also be completed and submitted online through our website and will be directed to the appropriate Manager at Northeast Controls for consideration.
We appreciate and depend on customer feedback to improve our overall level of customer service. You can provide feedback on Northeast Controls by completing our Customer Feedback Form which will be submitted through our website.
Click to get directions to our Clifton Park, NY office location.
Our Main Office Location is: 3 Enterprise Avenue, Clifton Park, New York 12065
Click to get directions to our Rochester, NY office location.
Our Rochester Office Location is: 3559 Winton Place, Suite 1, Rochester, New York 14623
Click to get directions to our Buffalo, NY office location.
Our Buffalo Office Location is: 6000 N. Bailey Avenue, Suite B, Amherst, NY 14226
Saratoga Springs is a very popular tourist destination, located approximately 13 miles north of our Clifton Park office.
For information on suggestions on things to see, eat, and stay in Saratoga Springs, click here.
Effective Date: April 1, 2020
Your Privacy is Important to Us
Information We Collect
Information Provided by You
You may provide us with certain personal information directly when you interact with us through our website for example, when you register on our website, when you subscribe for an email newsletter, or when you register for a training course or to use certain services. Additionally, several of the services that we offer on our website may require registration as a condition of use. Once you regiser with our website you are no longer anonymous to us. We may also receive information from you from other sources including our suppliers and service providers and add it to the information you provided to us. The types of personal information that you may directly provide us includes, without limitation:
Last Revised: April 1, 2020
3. Ownership. The Services (including the Content) are owned by Northeast Controls and its licensors and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other applicable United States and international laws and treaties. Without limiting the foregoing, the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered marks Northeast Controls and its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and Northeast Controls; Northeast Controls is and shall remain the sole owner of the Services and the Content, including, without limitation, all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein and thereto.
4. Account Registration and Security. Access to and use of certain Services may require you to register for an account. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration or log-in form, and you are responsible for keeping such information up to date. You are responsible and liable for all activities conducted through your account, regardless of who conducts those activities. You may not share your account with anyone or allow anyone else to access or use your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to immediately notify Northeast Controls of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username or password.
6. Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Northeast Controls via the Services use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
9. Change and Suspension.
9.1. Changes to the Services. Northeast Controls reserves the right to make changes to, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Services or any portion thereof (including any Content) at any time. You agree that Northeast Controls will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such change, suspension, or discontinuance.
10. Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability.
10.1. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND APPLIED CONTROL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER NORTHEAST CONTROLS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH NORTHEAST CONTROLS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER NORTHEAST CONTOLS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH NORTHEAST CONTROLS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES, CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
10.3. Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or consequential damages, so some of the exclusions and/or limitations in this Section 12 may not apply to you.
12. Third-Party Materials. The Services may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services (collectively, “Third-Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Northeast Controls is not responsible for any Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Northeast Controls does not assume and will not have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
Northeast Controls Inc.
3 Enterprise Ave
Clifton Park, New York 12065