This 4-day course best suits those who have a CSI 4500, CSI 6500, CSI 2600 or XP32 system installed and operational prior to attending the course.
The course is designed for:
• System users or analysts
• Personnel using the CSI 4500, CSI 6500, CSI 2600 or XP32 daily
• Those responsible for configuring databases and analyzing data
Knowledge of vibration and industrial machinery is helpful, but not necessary.
• Vibration basics and terminology relating to the CSI 4500, CSI 6500, CSI 2600 or XP32
• System overview: functionality and system components
• Online Watch - used to monitor the system daily
• Online Config - adding a new machine to an existing database
• Vibration Analysis Module - spectrums, waveforms and trend data
• PeakVue™ technology Processing
• Transient setup and capture evaluation
• Review of customer databases