Course 2014 is the course# for 2069 & 2076 combined.
This 4-day course is for those with no prior experience in vibration analysis. Students learn about causes of vibration and methods of measurement. The AMS 2140 analyzer portion of the course focuses on the basic operation of the AMS 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer. Students collect data on lab machines.
• Introduction to Vibration
• Components of a Predictive Maintenance Program
• Basic Fault Identification
• Vibratory Fault Characteristics and Patterns
• Information to Help Jump Start a Vibration Program.
• Analyzer/computer communication
• Predefined route data collection
• Job data collection and setup
• Manual mode measurements
• Introduction to AMS 2140 Analysis Expert Functions