Machinery Health - Laser Alignment - AMS 2140
2096 - Machinery Health - Laser Alignment - AMS 2140
The 2.5-day course provides training on shaft alignment using Emerson’s laser alignment product line with focus on the AMS 2140 Machinery Health™ Analyzer. This course includes hands-on training with horizontal alignment and vertical alignment demonstrators and covers management of an alignment program using the AMS Machinery Manager software.
This 2.5-day class is intended for personnel who have limited or no alignment experience.
• Alignment: What is it? Why?
• Required pre-shutdown checks
• Pre-alignment checks and corrections
• The science and art of alignment
• Tools & techniques for moving equipment
• User of laser alignment product line with 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer